Must present printed coupon - Click to Print
|We have a Grand Hall that is custom made for your special
event. A few ideas that come to mind;
-POLITICAL PARTIES & FUND RAISERS-
-WINTER WASHER LEAGUES-
-WINTER CORNHOLE LEAGUES-
|YOU NAME IT AND OUR GRAND HALL IS THE PERFECT PLACE!
REASONABLE RATES (MEMBERSHIP DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE)
Costs are always a concern... it doesn't matter if you're planning a wedding, a private party, or a
social gathering of any kind. That's exactly why we wanted to put together a facility that would
make it easier for those in our community to have a great gathering place for just about any event.
As part of our plan, we installed a full food preparation area to help eliminate some of the
conventional costs of bringing in caterers. (Of course you can still use a caterer if you like). There
is a full service bar, a band stand and all of the other necessary facilities to service your crowd.
Hall Capacity up to 280 people with parking sufficient for capacity.
- Base Hall Rental and Cleanup - $450
Rarely do we have anyone just want to rent the hall alone, so we have developed some great
- Beer and Soda Only - Priced per person
- Includes Open Bar (Draft Beer, Well Drinks & Soda) with limit of three 1/2 barrels of beer - Priced
- Hall Rental and cleanup
- Open Bar, One Bartender
- Catered Food
Catered Food Choices
Choice of Two Choice of Two
Sliced Top Round of Beef in Gravy Baked Potato
Chicken Breast in Gravy Oven Roasted Garlic Potatoes
Baked Hawaiian Ham Parsley & Butter Potatoes
Sliced Pork in Gravy Scallop Potatoes (in cream sauce)
Turkey Breast in Gravy Mostaccioli in Red Sauce
Chicken Cordon Blue (available at additional cost) Pasta Con Broccoli
Choice of One
Watermelon Basket (Seasonal; May-Sept)
Tossed Garden Salad (choice of two; french/italian/ranch) - Green Beans - Buttered
Corn - Relish Tray - Cheese Tray - White, Wheat & Rye Bread - Dinner Rolls - Hot Coffee
(if appropriate) Cutting of Wedding Cake
Price Levels for Package
101 - 149 People
150 - 199 People
- White Linen Skirting Around the Buffet Table
- Deluxe Disposable Dinnerware and Napkins
LOOKING FOR LIGHTER FARE? A lot of folks would rather just go with popular "finger foods" for
their event. We offer various different serving sizes of;
Chicken Wings - Mac 'n' Cheese Bites - Jalapeno Pepper Poppers -
Fries (Steak or Regular) - Chicken Strips - Ravioli - Egg Rolls - Fried Mushrooms
- Onion Petals - Crab Rangoon
SPECIAL REQUESTS - PACKAGES - PARTIES UNDER 100
We will try our best to accommodate your needs. For parties with less than 100 in attendance,
finger foods in lieu of full dinner offerings or other special requests, please contact Dave at
- Parties over 100 People; There is an additional charge for a second bartender
- $100 Deposit due on all rentals (deducted from final bill)
- Hours are 6:00 p.m. until 12:00 a.m. (Midnight)
- Bar closes 1/2 hour before end of function
- Gratuity is NOT included in standard pricing
Prices do change! To get the latest pricing information please call 314-402-4157.
|CONSERVATIVELY PRICED HALL RENTALS AND PACKAGES
TO MEET THE NEEDS OF OUR COMMUNITY
American Legion Post 283 is dedicated to helping our members, their
families and our total community. We are always glad to try and
accommodate charitable functions, fund raisers, benefits and other such
activities and may consider special pricing for such uses. Don't hesitate to
contact us with all of the details.
|Call for additional information, pricing details, date availability
314-402-4157 or the clubroom at 636-464-2599
Use the Contact Form at the bottom of any page and someone
will contact you.
|American Legion Post 283 - 910 Montebello Road - Imperial, Missouri 63052 -- Phone 636-464-2599
|(Contact Information At The Bottom Of Every Page!)
|Got a comment.... suggestion... question...
complaint? We're interested in hearing from you!
Please complete this form and we'll do our best to
provide you with what you need. Make sure you
leave us a method to reply.
We do not handle information regarding the local
Legion Baseball program. For information on
Legion Baseball go here
To conform with both our civic duties as community leaders and local, state & federal laws the
following will be conditions to the rental of our facility;
1. Nothing to be placed on walls
2. No Confetti
3. No Alcohol of any kind may be brought in or taken out
4. No "stick" style candles. "Water" candles only
5. No Children in Bar area (No Exceptions)
6. All tables must be covered
7. No food leaves the premises
8. Dinner will be served promptly at agreed upon time
9. Bar closes 1/2 hour prior to end of function
10. No dragging tables, please use two people to move
11. No standing on tables or chairs for any reason
12. Entertainment of any kind for any function to quit at least 1/2 hour prior to end of function.
13. No gambling permitted
14. All Beer, Soda, Alcohol, must be purchased from American Legion Post 283
15. Unruly or illegal behaviour, or behaviour inconsistent with the Policies of the American Legion
Post 283 shall be reason for any guests to be ejected with a possibility of the event being cancelled
and all guests asked to leave.
All rentals require;
1. Advance Deposit
2. Written rental agreement as provided by American Legion Post 283 which includes additional
rules and provisions not listed here.
3. No Rental agreement is to be presumed established until;
a. The Deposit has been paid
b. A written agreement has been entered into showing all information necessary and
the date of the rental, signed by all parties.
|Conditions for Rental of American Legion Post Grand Hall
|HALL RENTALS FOR
CHARITABLE FUNCTIONS, FUND RAISERS, ETC.
Our Grand Hall is often used for regular weekly club meetings or
recreational leagues (such as Fishing Clubs or washers leagues, etc.). We
are happy to try and accommodate your club or league when possible.
Please give us a call or use the contact information box at the bottom of
every page in this site.
|Got a Club or other Organization that might like
to use the facility on regular week nights?
|For more information or to check on dates for
Neon Serenade, send us an email!
Karaoke,cocktails, parties, reception, wedding, benefit, shows, Rock Township memorial post 283, imperial, Arnold, Festus, Kimmswick, Barnhart, Jefferson County hall rental, reception hall, 3 shot karaoke,
Neon Serenade, Missouri, Jefferson county karaoke, arnold karaoke, imperial karaoke
Wedding, Reception rental, Imperial, hall rentals, wedding,reception, party, jefferson county hall rentals, imperial hall rental, arnold hall rental, banquet hall, banquet facility, jefferson county banquet facility,
Jefferson County Karaoke